Learn what a Personal Color Analysis can do for you!
If there could be just ONE message that you convey to the world through your personal style, it ought to be: EFFORTLESSLY put together!
But, maybe you are feeling a little more on the “meh” side instead.
Whether you are wanting to add more color to your life, or you straight up struggle with putting a complete outfit together each day because of the tired state of your wardrobe, you are in the right place! Completing a Personal Color Analysis through Effortless Colors is the first step in a whole new direction of personal style – not only will you discover the colors that work in harmony with your unique coloring, you may also find that it’s a lot of fun, too!
Does anything here sound familiar?
- Do you find yourself wandering aimlessly through stores, only to find yourself buying whatever happens to fit and is on sale…then, those items sit in your closet, tags still attached, never to be worn?
- Do you purchase makeup that you may wear only once or twice (if that!) because there is just something not quite right about the shade, but you can’t quite put your finger on it?
- Have you ever felt stuck in a “color rut” with a closet full of predominantly monochrome clothing and accessories?
- Are you wanting to create your personal “brand”, but aren’t quite sure how to best project yourself?
- Do you believe that everyone gets a “nude” lip color. #nottrue
The good news? No matter what stage of life you are in, learning to understand your own unique coloring and exactly how to work with it (and not against it!) is such an amazing gift!
The ability to wake up in the morning and get yourself out the door with minimal effort and maximum impact can be life-changing. Can I share something with you?? Prior to my Personal Color Analysis, I spent an embarrassing amount of time and money on clothing, accessories, and cosmetics that only succeeded in making me look older, tired, and even like I was ill! Nobody wants to spend money on things that make you look and feel like that!
I think you’re here because you are READY to end that cycle of “meh” and find an effortless harmony in your personal style… Effortless Colors can show you how!
Following my own Personal Color Analysis, I now have a few core beliefs…
- I believe that by taking the time to check out my site, you have a desire to learn how finding the right colors can highlight your NATURAL beauty and create a sense of HARMONY within your personal style.
- I believe that if you have struggled with what color clothes to wear, what shade of make-up to put on, or what hair color you should talk to your stylist about…then you have found the right place! I can help you find that harmony and bring it forth in a REMARKABLE way.
- I believe that you deserve to LOOK and FEEL effortlessly put together. All. Of. The. Time. I’m determined to give you the tools you need to find those feelings in every aspect of your personal style – whether it be casual, business, formal, or even loungewear! You may even enjoy carrying this sense of color harmony over into other aspects of your life such as home décor!
- And, if I’m being honest, I also believe that cold brew coffee, a power outfit, and the right shade of lipstick is a guaranteed antidote to almost ANY bad day!
Basically, I believe this: YOU are important. And I am here to help you learn how to gleam like the shining star that you are!
So how do we get there?? Scheduling your PERSONAL COLOR ANALYSIS with Effortless Colors is the first step! Here is what you can expect at your personalized consultation:
I will begin by:
- Introducing you to, and explaining, the three properties of color and how they relate to your unique skin undertone.
- Describing the twelve, individual seasonal tones found within the Sci/Art color system…with the ultimate goal of identifying your personal best season!
Next, I will:
- Ensure that you have no makeup on (not even mascara!) – I want to see your natural beauty!
- Place a neutral gray cape around your shoulders (and if you dye your hair, a gray bonnet over your hair, too) – the chosen shade of gray acts to absorb and reflect equal amounts of white light so that we can accurately see each individual color (the science part of it is kind of cool, right?!).
- Organize our workspace with a well-placed mirror and special lighting so you can observe the process and experience firsthand how each individual color reacts with your unique undertones.
Then, I will:
- Begin the analysis by draping you with specially designed and calibrated fabrics to identify what range of colors bring about the most harmony and make you shine!
- Communicate any effects that the individual drapes are having on your face or hands – this not only highlights your best colors, but can help you discover what colors you might want to avoid at all costs!
- Arrive at a determination of your most harmonious seasonal tone…the part you have been anxiously waiting for!
Finally, I will:
- Teach you how to use your seasonal color fan deck. This fan deck can be used to ensure clothing, accessories, makeup, jewelry – even the walls in your living room that you been wanting to paint for so long – are harmonious with your identified season… the possibilities are endless!
- Swatch some of your current makeup and clothing to your new seasonal fan deck (if you want to bring a few favorite items) so that you can easily see if it should stay or go!
- Discuss with you what level or range of hair colors would harmonize well with your identified season.
- Add you to the Effortless Colors client community for continual support.
Sounds fun, right?!
And just a little bit about ME….
Hey! My name is Abbie Hlavacek and I have found myself CAPTIVATED by helping others learn to look their very best in the colors work in harmony with their individual skin coloring and undertones.
How did this become a part of my life?
Well, I have always been a bit of a computer geek, and I currently work in the software industry – you might find it odd, but coding, databases, and spreadsheets make me so very happy! I am also fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). I love to keep my mind busy!
I have also always loved fashion and makeup, but after having three kids, I felt like I kind of lost that part of myself while learning how to “mom”. I struggled with being able to identify the colors that made me feel alive, and ended up feeling kind of frumpy and drab most days. Truthfully, I just did not feel like the best version of myself.
Cue the tiny violins.
Then, in 2015, I was introduced to the science of Sci/Art Personal Color Analysis. I decided to invest in myself by scheduling a Sci/Art Personal Color Analysis – it was an amazing and eye-opening experience! After my PCA, I even had my husband’s colors analyzed (which, honestly, was more of a gift for me than it was for him because successfully shopping for him was an exercise in futility…I could never seem to make the right color selections!).
Shortly thereafter, all things relating to color rapidly became my after-work obsession!
With my newfound passion for color and a strong commitment to hunt down those makeup selections and clothing items that fell within the color range of my seasonal palette fan, I knew immediately that this was something I loved!
I soon decided that I wanted to work towards becoming a certified True Colour International Analyst and help others discover just how much of an impact the right colors can have on our personal style (and overall feelings of positive body image). Through this learning and certification process, Effortless Colors was born as a creative outlet for my passion for color and the effects it has on the world around us.
And, now, here we are! I am here to guide you in your discovery of just how easy it can be to wake up, pull a shirt out of your closet, apply a minimal amount of makeup, and walk out the door looking absolutely amazing!
I want to invite you to join my email list community. By signing up (it’s free!), you’ll get first-hand access to all my personal coloring tips and tricks.
And, by the way, thanks for finding me here! I genuinely appreciate your desire to share my passion for color… and the opportunity to help you shine!